Friday, August 14, 2009

Yep, its a blog

Well, here we go. Entering into the blogosphere for the first time since my limited adventures with LiveJournal circa 2002/03. My plan for this is 2-fold. 1) Update friends on what's going on in my life. 2)Have my thoughts and musings flow into my keyboard.

Two things I want to get out of the way before anything else happens: I won't insult you and pretend I'm a great writer and have a command of prose and grammar, nor will I hesitate to repost here what I've seen elsewhere that I like -whether its passages from books, magazines, blogs, TV shows, internet sites, or Scripture.

Above I mentioned LiveJournal. That go around was bound to fail from the start. My purpose in that was purely narcissistic. I wanted to complain about being bored and never getting the girl. I wrote so people would read and feel sorry for me and want to be my girlfriend. Fortunately for me, when I did get a girlfriend she didn't know anything about LiveJournal and I no longer had need for it. This time around its different. My girlfriend is now my wife of two years and I find myself not being bored as often. Success!

Me and Care leave for Puerto Vallarta on Monday. Its gonna be a sick vacation. Very much looking forward to unwinding, processing the last week, and prayerfully gearing up for what's ahead. Let's do this thing, baby!

And remember, I'm Just Sayin'...
Satch

No comments:

Post a Comment